PUCBi Desktop Grid

Beendet

DoctorNow

#2 Post by DoctorNow » 02.02.2015, 16:21

Hier mal der Text von der Homepage:
Perdana University Centre for Bioinformatics (PU-CBi) was established in June 2014. The mission of the Centre is to help promote and develop bioinformatics education, research and services excellence in Malaysia. The Centre aims to merge bioinformatics-led innovation with applied clinical and epidemiologic research efforts to address some of the most pressing medical challenges. This includes a commitment to provide education and training to support the development and continuity of in-house programmes, in particular to advance the translational bioinformatics skills of the next generation doctors and clinician scientists being trained at the two medical schools of Perdana University.
Hört sich soweit vielversprechend an.
Wer das Projekt letzte Woche mal beobachtet hat, konnte rechts oben beobachten, wie die "Estimated performance of last 48 hours:" regelmäßig hoch und runtergingen.
Offensichtlich wurden erste Tests der beiden installierten Anwendungen durchgeführt und es gab einige WUs, laut den Stats haben aber nur wenige User welche bekommen. Ich nehme an, daß das hauptsächlich interne Tests waren.
Derzeit ist wieder Ruhe eingekehrt. Mal schauen, ob und wann es die ersten richtigen WUs gibt.
Life is Science, and Science rules. To the universe and beyond
Member of BOINC@Heidelberg + BOINC Confederation
My BOINC-Stats / My Badges-List

DoctorNow

#3 Post by DoctorNow » 14.05.2015, 07:36

Seite scheint's nicht mehr zu geben. Hab in den letzten Wochen mehrfach auf der URL vorbeigeschaut, aber da kommt nichts mehr. Kann man wohl als beendet bezeichnen.
Life is Science, and Science rules. To the universe and beyond
Member of BOINC@Heidelberg + BOINC Confederation
My BOINC-Stats / My Badges-List