Index
Music Player Project RSS Feeds forum rss config Login/out Calendar Downloads Wiki FAQ Search News Album Registration Memberlist Profile Portal Forum Contact us
 Move Local Home Folder to Domain Issue View unanswered posts

PostPosted: 23.05.2018, 07:33    Move Local Home Folder to Domain Issue Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Recently installed ADmitMac and everything seemed to go well. I then did a move of the local home folder to the domain users home folder that was created. That seems to go well. I then log in with the domain credentials which works fine but none of the files or settings that were moved over are there. If I log back into the local account I still see all of the files, folders and settings there, although the path to all of the file and folders indicates that it has been moved. Is there something I'm missing?
Also, if the network is not availalbe I cannot login but should it not store the login information locally so that if a network is not available it will still enable me to get in to the system?
Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
https://www.thursby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=348
professional video company

Thanks

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Werbepartner: Hundeschule Potsdam