Index
Music Player Project RSS Feeds forum rss config Login/out Calendar Downloads Wiki FAQ Search News Album Registration Memberlist Profile Portal Forum Contact us
 Forum Language View unanswered posts

Cruncher Pete

us.png

PostPosted: 31.05.2018, 03:01    Forum Language Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Registered as user: P.J.Shane, although my BOINC User name is Cruncher Pete. I just changed all my projects over to this team but was hoping to change my user name to the BOINC user name.

The problem is that I can not speak German and although there are some English spoken in the Forum the majority is in German. This seems to be against the advertised name that this team is International where the common language is English. I am sorry to say that because of this and the fact that it is too confusing to change everything to English from German and vice versa, I am not going to stay a Team Member for too long. Negative

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
rebirther
Admin

de.png

PostPosted: 31.05.2018, 07:01    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Only the admins can change the user name. I have changed it for you. If you have any questions post it in English and yes thats true that most of us are German.
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype NameICQ Number    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Werbepartner: Hundeschule Potsdam