Mersenne@home - beendet

Beendet
rebirther
Admin

Mersenne@home - beendet

#1 Post by rebirther » 18.12.2010, 07:06

http://mersenneathome.net/

Team
Mersenne@home is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to find Mersenne prime numbers. This article on Wikipedia provides more information about these numbers.
Last edited by rebirther on 12.07.2012, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

odicin

#2 Post by odicin » 01.02.2012, 07:56

Seit kurzem gibt es auch eine Übersicht über den Fortschritt des Projektes:

http://mersenneathome.net/mah_progress.php

Hier sieht man die Fortschritte der P-Werte bei der Tdt-Suche nach möglichen Primzahlen der Form 2^p-1. Wenn ich es richtig im Forum gelesen habe, wird vom Projekt überprüft, in welchem Bereich die nächste Mersennezahl wahrscheinlich liegen könnte.

Gruß Odi

rebirther
Admin

#3 Post by rebirther » 12.07.2012, 16:28

Project shutdown.
I regret inform that unfortunately I have no further possibility of engaging in and maintaining the project. Therefore, I decided to turn it off. I'm sorry that it did not give this information earlier, but I was hoping that maybe is possible to do something so that this did not happen. I would also like to thank all the volunteers and the BOINC community for your support.

I also encourage everyone to continue support other BOINC projects, and those particularly interested in the subject of Mersenne numbers, to the GIMPS project.

At this site you can find all the divider from the project database. It will remain available for some time.

Once again, I would like to thank all of you and good luck.
Das wars.

Sumer

#4 Post by Sumer » 27.03.2015, 12:10

In ein paar Wochen wird das Projekt komplett in NFS einfließen, danach ist es beendet.

We offer guaranteed success for www.test-king.com exam with help of latest certification and practice questions and the exams of sterling ccie security www.mcdaniel.edu
Last edited by Sumer on 13.04.2015, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

DoctorNow

#5 Post by DoctorNow » 27.03.2015, 19:10

Sumer wrote:In ein paar Wochen wird das Projekt komplett in NFS einfließen, danach ist es beendet.
Eigentlich ist das schon längst passiert, dürfte jetzt wahrscheinlich sogar schon über ein Jahr her sein...
Life is Science, and Science rules. To the universe and beyond
Member of BOINC@Heidelberg + BOINC Confederation
My BOINC-Stats / My Badges-List