We couldn't input a model's sec/timestep correctly because the calculator doesn't accept the decimal comma. So we had to put a whole number.
- fixed in 0.2.5
- wontfix, HADSM3 has only one phaseThe HADSM3 calculation is based on the number of timesteps for a single phase. Users would want to enter the current phase number and timestep.
- added in 0.2.6, note: this is not necessary to set a phase, all phases have the same timestep values, new: added "Current phase" and "Time until phase end", only useful for HADSM3H modelThe HADSM3-MH calculation is based on the total number of timesteps for all 4 phases. Users would want to enter the current phase number and timestep.
- fixed, changed all to 80 in 0.2.6The calculator treats the BBC and the current HADCM model as one type, but the BBC model is 160 years and the current HADCM from CPDN is 80y.
- 160 years model added in 0.2.6 (BBC again too, same model)
- added in 0.2.6The number of years for a HADCM3 task is embedded in the task name, with an additional 360 TS to reach the point where the final upload file is generated (i.e. the total TS is 25920 * <number_of_years> + 360). The additional 360 timesteps aren't included in the calculation.
- added in 0.2.6The number of years for a HADAM3P task is also embedded in the task name, though with an extra month and an additional 96 TS (i.e. the total TS is 2880 * (12 * <number_of_years> + 1) + 96). The additional 96 timesteps aren't included in the calculation.
- fixed in 0.2.7Time until phase end with higher s/ts values shows wrong values